Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Make ups that I have bought recently.

Hi all!!I know I haven't been blogging for so long..The last post was 21st Jan?I am terribly sorry that I own you guys so many posts.I have been getting questions from messages from Facebook and Formspring asking me why I haven't been updating but I just couldn't find time to do so as I returned to work on the 26th of Jan as a part timer after quitting my job as a full timer on the 21st Dec.Now that I only need to work on weekends,I can have more time to blog on weekdays!So here's a little update about myself:)I also been to Bali on early January and Batam on the the 30th of Jan.So probably by next week,I will blog either one of the trips up.One bad news is that because my camera battery was faulty and the camera that I borrowed from my dad is not working on the 2nd day on the trip,I only managed to took a few bad quality photos with my bf Iphone 4 and my Iphone 3GS camera.But what makes it worst was that my bf restored the whole Iphone 3GS without saving the photos that we took at Bali in the computer first!!!So I only left with a few pictures that I took using his Iphone 4.So irritating right?Damn!So now all the memories are gone~So now,I can only blog with whichever photos that's left.So sorry all..

Back to the topic,I am going to blog about the make ups that I have bought since November last year till now.It's a freaking 100 pictures after scanning those that I find not necessary to post!I took quite soe time to sort them out man..Have to rotate photos,them choose and decide which to blog and edit them.Faints!!!

Hope you all like it!Enjoy!!
Bought it from Watson's



Haul from labellepiece.com

Got 2 of my friends to buy for me these Jill stuart blushers when they went to HK.








 


 Samples that the BA got for me.Lol.The girl is really generous!!!
Hual from Far east plaza.




Haul from Watson's.

Haul from a online store in Facebook.Got one at only $15 each cos I bargained.Lol!
Got this at outlet.com.sg for $19 a pair.Retail selling for $35 if I am not wrong..
Haul from Watson's again.Borrowed a staff card and got 10% discount off these items.Haha!



Haul from Pasar Malam except for the Jewerich lash.
 






 Haul from ''Magic shop'' in Northpoint.Opened by 女人我最大.Their stuffs except for their eyelashes are really cheap.Some of them are on sale.I got the eyeshadow for only $3.50 I think.



Random haul from everywhere.Diamond lash from Gmarket.The seller really marked up the price by a lot!!I bought this at freaking $38 SGD whereas pinkyparadies.com is only selling at $29.99 USD,ebay is selling at $19.35 USD,i-babydoll.blogspot.com is sell at $21.90 SGD and himeko himitsu is selling at $26 SGD.Super duper angry.The seller even dared to blacklist me and scold me on facebook after me leaving a negative comment on her Gmarket.Anywhere else is cheaper.

Springheart lash was from my bf.He bought it to make me happy.It's his 2nd time buying make up for me on his own accord.The first time he bought a dollywink eyeshadow for me.Hehe
(1st from left)Maybelline lipstick and Loreal lipstick were from mum on Christmas,
(3rd from left is from Northpoint guardian if I am not wrong.)
(4th from left):Revlon lipstick,Maybelline mascara and Biore sunscreen were from Koh Samui,

Haul from Daiso.Only $2.
 Haul from Bali!!:)
Bought this lipstick at $36 at the Changi Airport.It was Tax-free.Finally got it after seeing so many beauty bloggers example eki from ekiblog.com using it.The packaging is so pretty!!!Tried it on once and I can't wait to wear it out..
  These are currently my favourite eyelashes.I haven't seen them in Singapore before and I really love these lashes as they are so easy to apply,the lash bone is thick enough for me to create a obvious double eyelid and they are really obvious yet natural enough:)<3 them.


 Dollywink is cheaper over there because they are having a 20% discount there.Yes 20% discount off Dollywinks!!!Should have gotten more lashes and pencil eyeliner there as well.Oh ya.And they do carries decorative eyelash in single pack.

 Malaysia Johor Bahru Haul.
 I bought this for only 22RM/SGD9.12.So cute and I and still using it till now.
 Double eyelid stickers.
 Some bow crystal for the nails and nail glue.
 Only 5 rm/SGD2 each at Holiday Plaza.
 Bought 3 boxes of contact lens for 100 RM/SGD41.50.So each is about SGD13.80 only.




 Smoochiezz.com haul.I bought the blusher from a stall vendor at a flea market at scape for $7.50 if I am not wrong.Been using the blusher everyday now.Love it!
 
 


 


 Also got this when I was at Scape flea market.$6:)This pair of eyelash is really long and dramatic.Probably the longest I have ever worn and it really opens up my eyes!And I think the packaging looks like Dollywink's one?Do you think it looks like Dollywink's liquid eyeliner packaging?

 And I got this Candydoll limited edition foundation blusher from Watson's.Feel like getting the cheek blushers as well.Anyone wants to sponsor me?Haha!









 Haul from Ebay.I couldn't get this from Singapore so I ordered there.
 That's the end of the post!!I spent a freaking 3 days doing this.I hope you girls love it!Do let me know if you need any reviews,information or more photos of the above products.
Will see you guys next week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD!! I love all this!! I wish I had the money to buy so much pretty cosmetics etc. But as a poor student haha I need to save up. It would amazing if you could do a few reviews especially for the: Jill Stuart Blush Blossom, Eye Mo moist eye drops, and the Dolly Wink eye liner!! Please blog more!! (╯3╰)♥

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts